Welcome to Being Mom. We are so happy that you are spending some time here today. This blog is designed for visitors to explore modern parenting in the Catholic Faith. Raising children is difficult in an unsure world. Raising children in the Faith can be just as difficult. We invite you to read and comment, gain some insight on service and education, and discover and share ways to contribute to the community. Treat yourself .

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh, What A Night!

"In mid-January, back in '08.." (Doesn't have quite the same ring as the original, "Oh, What A Night!") Anyway, the little one has been really under the weather. On Thursday, when we almost had this cold knocked out of her, she caught it again from her father. AHAHAHAH! So, I give up. We are going to the doctor first thing in the morning and if they don't give me an early appointment, so help me God, I will reach through the phone and explain the fires of Hell to that nurse. (Can you tell that I haven't gotten any sleep in two nights?)

2 comments:

Judy said...

And the doctor said??

Being A Family said...

The doctor said that it was just a virus that the little had to fight off. That didn't seem to make me feel better. I wanted him to be specific and give me some miracle medication that was going to end all the misery. No luck.