Welcome to Being Mom. We are so happy that you are spending some time here today. This blog is designed for visitors to explore modern parenting in the Catholic Faith. Raising children is difficult in an unsure world. Raising children in the Faith can be just as difficult. We invite you to read and comment, gain some insight on service and education, and discover and share ways to contribute to the community. Treat yourself .

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sounds of the House

Here are some famous phrases from our house lately;

"I tried to write my name," as she pointed to the window. "What did you write on the window with?" asked her mother. "Cheese," said the three year-old.

"Look, Mom. I am conditioning it," said the three year-old as she smeared a tube of her brother's hydrocortosone cream all over her hair.

"When I'm naked I look like Eve!"

"Today was a birthday party at school, but there were no crowns or tiaras!"

"Hum...bkelec," said the little one as he spit up his afternoon snack.

"Woof!" went the dog who refused to stay outside and enjoy the few minutes of sunshine that we have had this winter.

"Why can I never find a towel?" said the husband this morning.

To the tune of "Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi "We're half way there. Whoa, livin' on a pear. Take my hand and we will make I swear. Whoa, livin' on a pear," sang the family at dinner as we remembered how mommy tried to coax the little one into eating his pears.

No comments: