Welcome to Being Mom. We are so happy that you are spending some time here today. This blog is designed for visitors to explore modern parenting in the Catholic Faith. Raising children is difficult in an unsure world. Raising children in the Faith can be just as difficult. We invite you to read and comment, gain some insight on service and education, and discover and share ways to contribute to the community. Treat yourself .

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Small Stuff

FaithButton

1. The Big 3-0!: The husband is turning thirty. It may seem like small change to some, but to us it's a big deal. This calls for a celebration! So this week I booked a hall and we are going to greet thirty with enthusiasm.

2. Brother/Sister time: I cannot take much credit for this one, but my husband and his sister finally had a chance to have some brother/sister time this week. A nice phone call goes a long way.

3. Playtime: The kids and I played for a whole half hour today uninterrupted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell him congrats on the big birthday! Glad you had a good week. Also, you've inspired me to call my sister :)

HuskerLissa said...

Good job - have a great week! :-)

ViolinMama said...

YAY!!! Wonderful news!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Judy said...

Oh my....so young..=(8-).
Can't wait to tell him "Happy B'day!" Enjoy the celebration! Luv 2 all~~~