Welcome to Being Mom. We are so happy that you are spending some time here today. This blog is designed for visitors to explore modern parenting in the Catholic Faith. Raising children is difficult in an unsure world. Raising children in the Faith can be just as difficult. We invite you to read and comment, gain some insight on service and education, and discover and share ways to contribute to the community. Treat yourself .

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mommy Moment

Today was a gift.

The husband took both children shopping for Mother's Day. I needed some mommy time after the oldest ate toothpaste and painted the bathroom with it, and the youngest had a six hour aversion to napping yesterday. I was minutes away from having blood vessels burst in my brain. The husband was warned.

I slept in, I showered, and spent the morning at the library. For me, that's heaven. (And the husband is in the middle of cleaning the kitchen.) I couldn't ask for a more calming day.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wonderful...for everyone!